Architecture Orthodox tour
A new Moscow Orthodox Tour for those who want to discover Russian Orthodox Church's spiritual heritage. Since 988 Russia is orthodox and we preserve our church traditions to be unique and incomparable. Just explore our treasure! We offer the most important monasteries to have a touch of the past. Meet our rich history! This is an example of the day tour.
- Location: Moscow
- Languages: English, Russian
- Duration: 5 hours
- Seasonal Availability: Winter, Spring, Autumn, Summer
Transfer from / to hotel
Photo and video shooting
Places for rest
Easy Russia is a team of local guides in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Murmansk, Baikal lake, and other regions of Russia. Our missi...Company profile
How will the entertainment take place
- Danilov monastery – the official residence of the Patriarch; - Donskoy monastery – was built to defend southern approaches to the Kremlin; - Novodevichy Convent – UNESCO world heritage; - Novospassky Monastery – the first monastery in Moscow, built in 14
What to take with you
🧣Clothes for the weather; 🙂Good mood; 📷Camera for stunning photos; 💵Optionally, money for personal expenses and tips.
Approximate location the provision of this service:
To receive a full refund, cancel your reservation in your account no later than two days before it starts or within 12 hours from the date of payment*. You also can:
- Cancel due to adverse weather conditions;
- Cancel due to good cause.