Policy against extortion methods
What is Feelmingo Anti-Extortion Policy?
In feedback, Feelmingo customers share their experiences with the community. Feelmingo is not allowed to leave feedback or responses forcing another user to do what he does not have to.
This rule applies to the above situations, but is not limited to them:
- Customers threaten to use feedback or ratings against the service provider in an attempt to get a refund, additional compensation.
- The service provider requires the customer to leave a positive review or rating, as well as to amend the review in exchange for partial or full compensation. Service providers are also not allowed to offer guests a free service or a discounted service in exchange for editing existing reviews.
- The service provider requires the customer to act on the revocation in exchange for resolving the dispute.
The rule does not prohibit:
- The customer to contact the service provider before writing a review about the problem;
- The service provider to ask the client for a fair positive feedback or evaluation, which would reflect a pleasant experience;
- Client edit the review in the time allotted for this.
After publication, customers can edit the review only in the allotted time.
By leaving a review, you accept the rules and principles of Feelmingo, including the Feelmingo Anti-Extortion Policy, which Feelmingo monitors at its discretion. Failure to comply with the rules may lead to restriction of actions on the account, its temporary blocking or deletion.
If you think you are a victim of extortion, please contact us.