Feelmingo Information Statement
What is Feelmingo’s position on information?
By publishing content on Feelmingo, you accept the terms of the Terms and agree to follow other rules Feelmingo. We reserve the right to completely or partially remove any content if it violates Feelmingo Terms of Service, our community rules or for any other reason.
In the event of repeated or gross violations, we may suspend or permanently deactivate the account or accounts of the user or service provider.
You can report abuse directly or contact us and report content that violates our rules.
The following content is prohibited on Feelmingo:
- content created solely for the purpose of advertising;
- spam, unwanted attempts to communicate or content that is published again, thereby creating interference;
- content to support illegal or malicious activities, as well as rude, vulgar and obscene remarks, threats and harassment;
- Attempts to impersonate another person, the service provider of someone else’s account or object, as well as attempts to impersonate a representative of Feelmingo;
- illegal content or content that violates the rights of another person or object, including intellectual property rights or the right to privacy.
The following are violations that affect only certain types of content on the Feelmingo platform:
- The names of ads that do not serve the purpose of providing information on the type, style or general impression of entertainment, site or transport;
- Names of ads that include characters or emoticons.
Ads and profiles:
- Fraudulent, fraudulent, misleading content.
- Content not related to the topic or not representing a question or answer to a question within a specific discussion;
- Trolling or repeated attacks on community members;
- Cheating users.
- Reviews that do not reflect the personal experience of the author or his companions;
- Reviews made for the promise of financial rewards, value-added services or discounts;
- Reviews made under threat of extortion (read the Feelmingo Anti-Extortion Policy).