Vacancy Back end (GoLang) developer
The back end direction is one of the most important in the functioning of the platform. Complex tasks are solved here and fault-tolerant highly loaded systems are written.
What do we expect from the candidate:
- Experience in commercial development on GoLang from 1 year;
- Experience and understanding of PostgreSQL;
- Ability to work with GIT and Docker;
- Linux at a confident level;
- Ability to write tests and automate your work;
- English at a conversational level;
- Responsibility, attentiveness, punctuality, and ability to work in a team;
- Experience with: kafka, grps, aws, elasticsearch, redis, memcache will be a plus.
What do we offer:
- Work in an international startup;
- Competitive salary;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Professional and career growth;
- Corporate discounts on entertainment;
- Annual leave of 24 calendar days.
We will be waiting for your resume at email@example.com. In the subject line, you need to write the numbers 346 and attach a pdf file with your resume.